1. I am a Christian.
2. I am a reading junkie. I read about three books a week these days. This number has gone down, it used be five or six books a week. Growing up sucks!
3. I’ve been told I smile too much. I’m always smiling, even when I’m crying.
4. I do not consider myself a writer, I’m just a person who loves to read and out of that love for reading was born the need to create.
5. I am the second of five children, the first of three children and the first of five children, confusing right?
6. I just can’t resist throwing this out there, I am petroleum geoscientist.
7. My favorite African Writer is Abidemi Sanusi, her book Eyo is the very first book I’ve ever reviewed check it out HERE
8. I love to stare at nothing and everything.
9. There’s a zone I love so much, its called the friend zone.
10. This is the second blog I have run, the first one…..let’s just say I’m not a fan of the blogger app, but I did love it, you can find it HERE
11. I enjoy learning new things. And this led me to try out interesting things. Last year I learnt how to make ice cream! So Beaton, may be we can have some ice cream in the rain?
12. I consider telenovelas comedies.
13. I’d rather read a book than watch a movie.
14. I’ve been to club only once. It was such a bad experience, I swore never to go back. I left that place with the worst headache I’ve ever, ever felt. I’m talking migraine bad.
15. My dad calls me a freak of nature, the weirdo of weirdos and I call myself a twisted specimen.
16. I have a weird Dad. He’s going to read this post and say thank you. (Weeeeeeeird!)
17. I can sing but I get too much stage fright.
18. I’m a cheap date, just a walk in a quiet neighborhood and some ice cream (what’s life without ice cream) and I’m set
19. I love watching the Bachelor.
20. Last and certainly not least, I love music! I can’t do without it.
Okay 28 days to go, phweeeeeks! This is going to be really hard mehn!